All I need to do is block it out, work in the ends and sew on the buttons. But first I need to buy buttons. As you may recall, I started this sweater earlier and ripped it out because it was too small. Given the success of that second effort, I was emboldened to rip out another project - the second side of the baby blanket. It was kind of hard to see in the pictures, but the blue side has a diamond pattern knit in. The green side is just plain stockinette. Because of that slight change in texture, the green side was smaller than the blue side. I was going to just try to block it out bigger and try to stretch it a bit when sewing them together, but this morning I decided to rip the whole thing out and start over on bigger needles. I was two balls into the project, but oh well. It's just a big stockinette block and this way it'll look much nicer.
And in the continued spirit of confessing my sins (of buying way too much yarn), here are some sock yarns I bought recently. I am in love with the Jojoland because of the color changes, the nice hand and the reasonable price, so I bought three more colorways: