A Good Yarn

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

FO!

Yes, I have an FO, but no picture. I finished the other Skully Wrister and it looks exactly like the other one, so no picture.

The game on Monday was a great disappointment. i really think they could have won that game if not for all the stupid mistakes. It's all the injuries that really has me worried. Of course, it seems like there have been more injuries in the first two weeks across the league than I've ever seen. Thanks to the dreaded high ankle sprain of Deuce McAllister, I lost the fantasy football game in my one league that matters (I did well in the other leagues again, but it's a hollow victory since I don't really know those people). Things are not looking good for my team.

I have another "FO" too. Finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It was delightful and I really want to see the movie now! My next book is for book club - this one: