A Good Yarn

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I've been ROAK'ed!

I received this delightful gift in the mail yesterday:



Isn't that awesome? I got it from Susan. As I mentioned to her, the timing couldn't have been better. When we went to the fair two weeks ago, Red couldn't wait to get some Taffy. So, when I went back again without him last week, I picked up some more pieces. Unfortunately, I picked some flavors that he didn't like very much, so it wasn't quite as exciting as I thought it would be. I made note to pick up some more taffy next time I see a good supplier. Next day, this comes in the mail! Red will be so excited!!

The ROAK group is so great. It's nice to get the little cards and a surprise like this is just great when you walk into your office and see the box sitting on your desk, waiting!