A Good Yarn

Friday, December 28, 2007

Just in Time

I finished another Christmas project, just in time to wrap it up and head on out of town to visit the relatives:



Project Name: Cardigan for Merry
Designer: Anny Purls
Pattern Source: Anny Purls blog
Yarn: Knit Picks Andean Treasure
Yarn Source: Knitpicks
Date Started: 9/19/07
Date Completed: 12/27/07

Comments: This was a Christmas gift for my baby nephew, Jason. I really love the color, but I'm worried that the yarn will be too scratchy for his delicate skin. It feels really soft to the hand, but when I hold it against my skin, I feel the little hairs poking at me. Most of the other knitters who felt it thought it felt really nice, so I'm probably worrying about nothing. I really love the cable that is used (from the Cardigan for Arwen pattern in Interweave Knits). The pattern is really clearly written and I didn't change a thing.

Labels: