A Good Yarn

Saturday, May 13, 2006

I HATE BLOGGER!!!

I wrote up this post before and Blogger ate it. UGH!!!

Dyann tagged me for a meme, so here goes:

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Travel to Ireland
2. Buy a widescreen HDTV
3. Knit up a significant part of my stash
4. Watch all of the things I've videotaped for myself.
5. Go through all of my junk and get rid of everything I don't use regularly.
6. Keep myself open to new experiences and people.
7. Read as many books as I can.

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Turn down a chance to have fun.
2. Stay within a budget (see #1)
3. Sing
4. Drive a manual transmission
5. Say no to someone I care about
6. Dance
7. Find a husband.

Seven things that attract me to my husband:
See #7 above

Seven books that I love:
1. Lonesome Dove, Larry McMurtry
2. The Alienist, Caleb Carr
3. The World According to Garp, John Irving
4. High Fidelity, Nick Hornby
5. The Barrytown Trilogy, Roddy Doyle
6. Animal Dreams, Barbara Kingsolver
7. The Awakening, Kate Chopin

Seven things I say:
1. Does that make sense?
2. Do you know what I mean?
3. Oh my god! I love (that book, that restaurant, that yarn, that movie, etc.)!
4. Things always work out, maybe not the way we wanted them to, but how they are supposed to.
5. I'd rather set my hair on fire.
6. Talk to you later.
7. Are those idiots who voted for him happy now?

Seven movies I've loved:
1. The Godfather, part I and II
2. Schindler's List
3. Blade Runner
4. Casablanca
5. The Usual Suspects
6. Unforgiven
7. Three Colors Trilogy