A Good Yarn

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Doggie time!

My knitting isn't very photogenic lately. I'm just starting the other front on the Florentine Flattery, so it's tiny. I'm working on the back of the Cabled T, so it's just miles of stockinette. And the shawl is just garter stitch, so it looks the same as before, just bigger. Plus, I'm hoping to finish it today, so I'll have a finished picture soon.

I haven't been knitting much. The bat debacle took most of the evening - once the sun went down, the bat started stirring again and I barracaded myself in my room untiil my brother came over to rescue me. After he captured the bat and brought it outside, we sat and talked for a while. Last night I had a draft in one of my fantasy football leagues and it was the slowest draft ever - 4 1/2 hours. Sheesh!

Since I have no knitting to show, I'm forced to post more pictures of the puppies. This time I got a good shot of Fiona. Isn't she cute?:



But not such a good one of Finbar. He's clutching one of his favorite toys, the hairy man:



I also joined the Purling Puppies webring - the link is at the side.