I had to rip out a good couple of inches on my Cable T sweater because I didn't read the pattern before starting. The neck shaping was a separate section of the pattern, so I thought you started the neck shaping after you finished the armhole shaping. WRONG! The first words in the neck shaping section are "At the same time". I was 2.5 inches further than I needed to be to start the neck shaping. ARGH! I started to just start later, because the pattern is adjustable to suit any length sweater, but I soon realized that I'd either have to make the whole armhole longer, and thus also adjust the sleeves, or I'd have a shallow v-neck. With my body, I need the deepest V possible, so I ripped-it, ripped-it, ripped-it. Still haven't gotten back to whether I was before, but I know in the end I'll be happier. It was a little tricky keeping track of what row I am in for the main cable down the middle, which row I need to decrease for the armhole and which row I need to decrease for the neck, but I managed.
Last night I started a hiking program with my friend Kathleen. We are hiking around the Fort Snelling trails every Tuesday and Thursday after work. It's really nice down there. I was surprised my allergies didn't kick in with all that humidity and wild plants.
After I got home, I worked on Florentine Flattery. I think it's coming along pretty well. Almost done with the right front:
Here's a closeup of the cable on the front: