A Good Yarn

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Restored!

I re-knit the frogged sections of the Cable T and managed to finish the front. Here's what it looks like:



and here's a close up of the cable split around the neck:



It's looking like the neckline isn't that deep. I'll see when I try it on. However, I think I may split for the neck a little earlier if I make another one. I may make one with long sleeves for winter wear. I've really enjoyed the Gallery from the Knit along.

The football pre-season has started, so I'm very excited! I've signed up for a bunch of fantasy football leagues and scheduled the draft for my own league. I'm the Commish of a league that has been around for 5 or 6 years and includes my brother, one of my best friends from law school, his brother, his best friend from college, one of my brother's best friends, etc. It's really fun because we all know each other and we do it every year. I've won the last two years, so I'm hoping to defend my championship in a three-peat!