A Good Yarn

Friday, September 02, 2005

Stitch Marker Swap Revisited

Here's my SMS Questionnaire again, so my swapees don't have to go looking for it:

Do you prefer shorter or more dangling type of markers?

I think I like the shorter ones better, but the dangly ones are ok too.

Is there any kind of markers that you would absolutely NOT want to recieve?

I wouldn't say absolutely not, but I do prefer markers that are attached to a split ring instead of the ones that are all one big piece of wire. I think they hang better.

Colors you like most?

Purple, fuscia, lime green. Those are the favorites, but I really like pretty much anything.

Colors you like least?

I used to say brown, but I'm totally into chocolate brown right now. So, I don't know that there is a color I like least. Maybe pastels? But pastel beads are cute, so probably not even that.

Would you prefer markers for smaller or larger sized needles?

I use smaller needles more than big needles, but I can use them all.

Do you want your sender to reveil themselves when there shipped or at a later date?
and How would you like to find out if at all?


I guess Michelle has something fun planned for reveals, so this question probably doesn't matter any more. I'm up for whatever, though.