A Good Yarn

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Knitting Content

For those who are strictly interested in knitting content and bored with all the rest, this blog has been pretty barren. I've been working on the same projects all spring and summer and progress pictures have been too boring, so no knitting content. So, I thought I'd just update things.

I have the MN AK Monthly Knit Together today and I'll finish up the left front of the Lucky Clover Wrap Sweater. Here's the right front I finished a while ago, being blocked:



I can't wait to finish this up and wear it this fall. This yarn is so soft and cuddly. Here's a close up of the lace pattern:



I've finished the front of the Hearts sweater and it's blocking:



I'm meeting Saralee for lunch next week, so I think I'll sew the shoulders together so she can get a little bit of an idea of what it'll look like put together. I also have started the first sleeve, so maybe I can get that done by the lunch too.

Mariah is my last active project. I finished up the yoke and started on the hood. It's hard to take a good picture because it's so huge, so no photos for that one. So, I'm getting closer to the end than the beginning on all of these projects and may actually be able to cast on a new project this fall!

Yesterday I saw this movie:



Very funny movie! It's also very sweet, though. There are a few crass moments here and there, but it's not a dirty movie.