A Good Yarn

Thursday, May 31, 2007

FO!

I mentioned I have one more FO:

Project Name: Felted Beaded Bag
Designer: Tall Tale Yarn Shop
Pattern Source: Kit from Tall Tale Yarn Shop
Yarn: some sort of sport weight wool
Yarn Source: Yarnover 2006 - Tall Tale Yarn Shop
Date Started: 5/19/07
Date Completed: 5/30/07

Comments: For Project Spectrum this year, my goals were to knit up some of my sock yarn and to do a beaded knitting project for each color grouping, so this is my beaded project for April and May. I bought the kit at Yarnover last year. It was a pretty quick knit, but it took me a while to throw it in the washer to felt and then to sit down and sew in the zipper. I actually sewed the zipper in twice because it looked horrendous the first time. This time isn't perfect, but it's ok. Here's how the bag looked pre-felting:



and the finished project:



I have enough yarn left over to knit another bag, so I'll probably do it again one of these days.