A Good Yarn

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

May is not a good month



I haven't blogged in a few days because I feel like it's just silly to talk about stuff like everything's normal right now. I have mentioned a couple of times that Fiona's been sick and it looks like it's all going to come to end today. She's progressively gotten worse and we found out she has cancer in her bladder, her lymph nodes, her liver and her lungs, so things aren't looking good for her. She's in a lot of pain right now, so I will end her suffering today once the biopsy results make it official. Since she has been so sick for so long, I've had time to get used to the idea and prepare myself for it. The timing is just bad, because it was almost exactly one year ago that I went through the same thing with Finbar. I'm just going to take a few days off to feel sad and then I'll be back again with my usual unneeded yarn purchases, movie reviews and slow knitting progress.