A Good Yarn

Friday, March 18, 2005

I'm a regular Barbara Walters

I'm finally ready to post interview questions to those who expressed any interest whatsoever in the interview. Friends, please don't feel obligated to answer these questions if you chose not to. Here they are:

Lauren
1. Thanks for starting the Lucky Clover Knitalong - I'm so happy to have finally started!! So, do you believe in luck?
2. I covet your beautiful brooch collection. Where is the best place to look for brooches?
3. Who have you lost contact with that you wish you could re-connect with?
4. I'm excited to meet you at Maryland Sheep & Wool. What is the #1 thing I have to do on my trip to Maryland/Washington?
5. You also have a great scarf collection and look great in them - what is your favorite scarf?

Natalie
1. I see you're taking some vacation days - I'm so jealous! For a dream road trip - who would you go with and where would you go?
2. You asked someone else about their favorite board game. Do you like board games too? What is your favorite board or card game?
3. What book do you think I must read?
4. Do you have any phobias? If not, how about a pet peeve?
5. Are you always honest when someone asks how you like their hair or clothes or whatever?

Renee (the other one)
1. What have you found most surprising about being a mommy?
2. I see you share my love of funky glasses. Is there anyone whose glasses you really like?
3. I think I'll continue our tv vibe - One of my friends had this question on his group blog. Create your ultimate prime time lineup - they required sitcoms for 2 hours, then 1 hour of drama, but I'll just say at least one hour each of sitcoms and drama. If you need help, here's a website. What late night chat show would follow your prime time lineup?
4. Aside from knitting, what is your favorite crafting activity?
5. It sounds like you're pretty happy with your most recent yarn store purchases, but what is the last thing you regret purchasing?

Susan
1. Today I finished off the last of the candy you sent me last month :-( What is your most vivid memory about candy?
2. You've been blogging for a long time. What advise would you pass along to a new blogger?
3. If money were no object, what would be your dream vacation?
4. One of the greatest things about having kids is you get to play with toys again - are there any toys from your own childhood that you want(ed) to make sure your kids have too?
5. Is there any food you've wanted to try but haven't?

String Scrubbie Project

I've been meaning to post about this for a long time, but keep forgetting. I knit a couple of faceclothes for the String Scrubbie Project.



Would you like to contribute too?