A Good Yarn

Thursday, April 06, 2006

PS: April

We had a lovely spring day around here yesterday. It was about 60 degrees and I got to wear capri pants for the first time. There's something about that little patch of bare leg that feels so freeing. Not to mention not being buried in piles of winter coat, scarves, hats and mittens. Today it's back to April showers, but that's ok. I feel reinvigorated.



I made my first mitred square for Project Spectrum April, orange and yellow:



I started the second square which I'm calling Orange Crush: it's orange and blue, like the Denver Broncos. I'm also almost done with another Nantasket Basket. Just the handles and the felting left to finish:



My friend Deepa gave me a very cute tape measure for my collection yesterday too. I tried to take a picture of it, but just couldn't get my camera to focus correctly. Here's a link to the website - it's Tickles the Tapeworm. I love his teeth!