A Good Yarn

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Georgia on my Mind

The case I was referring to earlier continued to spiral out of control, so I'm leaving today to accompany the child to a school in Georgia. I won't be posting for a while since I doubt I'll have internet access or probably time while I'm down there.

Monday, Red and I saw this:



I'm not a big SBSP fan, so I didn't really enjoy the movie all that much. But Red liked it, so that's all that really matters. Plus, it was really short.

I had a hell of a cold on Tuesday. I felt just miserable, but all this stuff was going on with this case, so I managed to medicate myself and work all day. As soon as I got home, I took a nap and felt much better. Instead of knitting, I worked on getting my holiday cards out. Then last night I mostly cleaned up the house so it won't look like such a pit when people come over to take care of the pups. Then I did the rest of the cards I had made and ran out. I need to make some more, but I guess that'll have to wait until I get back. My Christmas knitting is clearly not going to be done :-( Thank goodness I started the baking early!

Take care of yourselves while I'm gone!